ArabAmericas. Literary entanglements of the American hemisphere and the Arab world
- Who is Facing the Mirror?
- To Fit or Not to Fit. Rabih Alameddine’s Novels Koolaids and I, the Divine
- The Nine Gifts that Morocco Gave Me
- The Castilian Language, a Mosaic of Languages: An Exercise of the Memory...
- The American Hemisphere and the Arab World. Introduction
- Our Roots in the Mezze: The Politics of Food and Arab-American Women Poets
- New Directions: Arab American Writing Today
- My Unknown Forefathers
- Literatures without a Fixed Abode. Figures of Vectorial Imagination Beyond...
- Literature and Emigration
- Lebanese Migration to the Americas
- Exile and Alienation in the Poetry of the Early Southern Mahjar
- Dangerous Liaisons: Transatlantic Multilingualism in Latin American and...
- Chronicle of a Clash Foretold? ArabAmerican Dimensions and Transareal Relations...
- Between the Boom and the Arabesque. ‘Hemispheric Writing’ in Juan Goytisolo’s...
ArabAmericas. Literary entanglements of the American hemisphere and the Arab world. Madrid / Frankfurt am Main 2006. Iberoamericana / Vervuert.
Total:Last 12 Month: